- To switch the program back to the original program with the adjusted values for the new worm gear mechanism on the linear lift.
- Troubleshoot and fix any problems that the robot might have in the code or structurally before the next qualifier.
- To practice driving the robot and improve at the things we are not so good with.
Meeting Notes Alex
- Due to the fact that at the end of last meeting the members present decided that we should change back to the previous bucket so we had to change the code back to the previous values and positions in which the original bucket worked.
- We also had to manually reposition the bucket so that it would work with the original positions because in order to add the new bucket on we had to rotate the bucket. We were then practicing for the upcoming qualifier which involved testing all the autonomous programs as well as test the TeleOp.