Jacob, Tyler, Danielle, Mikayla, Joey, Briana, Spencer
- Test out new wheels.
- Tighten wheels.
- Transfer programs to a flash drive.
- Replace rack for scissor lilt.
- Test autonomous.
- Skirt Ideas
- Front and back skirts at least.
- Maybe sides.
- Made from scrap metal.
- Back : 1 7/8 by 14 inches
- Spencer and Danielle replaced rack and pinion.
- Jacob helped Mikayla test her autonomous programs.
- Mikayla tested her autonomous programs.
- Danielle and Mikayla tested new wheels. Spencer assisted them in this process
- Joey and Tyler replaced sweeper.
- Joey and Tyler tightened wheels.
- Joey, Tyler, and Danielle made the front skirt and measured the back.
- Brianna assisted others in completing their jobs and recorded what we did for the journal.
- For once we actually got a lot done. what a surprise!
- Next Time:
- Back skirt.
- Go to South Carroll.
- Joey and Tyler working on the wheels.
- Brianna and Spencer replacing the racks and pinions
- Danielle, Spencer and Mikayla putting on the new wheels on the test robot to test it.