Jacob, Tyler, Danielle
- Design a ball director so the balls would not bounce out of the goals.
- Practice driving and picking up the balls with the sweeper.
- Created a ball director out of cardboard and duck tape was too heavy and needed to change to a lighter material, used plastic from a light sign material with duck tape. Put it back on the bucket and tested
- Drove and attempted to pick up balls and put them in goals.
- The chain keeps coming off sprocket
- The sweeper goes forward well but does not go backward properly something in the program
- Balls are getting under the robot and getting stuck by getting past the bucket
- The scissor lift sways a lot and need to be very careful when lifting to get it past the frame and wiring
- Next Time:
- Work on troubleshooting problems